SuperMamas is a free volunteer network in Germany and Belgium where mothers help out new mums in their city who just gave birth – by providing freshly cooked meals and a little chat.
Every mom deserves to be pampered after birth, to get nutritious food and to be surrounded by a tribe of mothers that shower her with positive energy. Our goal is to create a village around the new mom and to fight loneliness, one pampering visit at a time.
JOIN our wonderful community of supportive mothers or continue reading to find out the different roles of our community members.
BECOME A HELPINGMAMA
- You are a mum who can still remember those early days of childcare
- You would like to help young mums
- You like to meet other (new) mums in your own neighborhood
- You can spare an hour or two to cook (or buy) a fresh meal and bring it over
Then become a HelpingMama! We are always looking for enthusiastic mums who want to ‘pamper’ a young mum in their neighborhood.
Here you can read more about your role as HelpingMama ❤
BECOME A BUBBLEMAMA
- You are pregnant
- You recently gave birth
- You are pregnant and on mandatory bed rest
- You are a single mum with a baby or a toddler
Then become a BubbleMama to get the support from the SuperMamas (we called it “pampering”). We look for HelpingMamas, our mums volunteers living around you, who will bring you food and lend you a friendly ear.
You can read more here about being a BubbleMama and what a pampering is about.
Come over here to read testimonials about SuperMamas.